Resume Alexander Chaika
- Some years at 12, I found an old transformer, slightly rewound it and turned it on. Power system recognized the new radio engineer, blinked in a friendly way with the whole house. That's how it began...
Briefly about me:
Higher technical education as software engineer with specialization Information and Internet Technology.
Sociability, teamwork, technical and conversational English, literate speech, emotional endurance, extensive experience with clients (from retirees to senior officials), strong health, without bad habits.
I work without problems on Linux platforms, as well as on Windows. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Ableton Live and other packages.
- More than 16 years of practical (11-year commercial) experience in developing web-applications from the idea to the live project.
- Highload applications with complex architecture and bandwidth more than 5000rps. Horizontal and vertical scaling.
- Knowledge, understanding and practical use of OOP, design patterns.
- Proper code formalization (hierarchy, description, comments), the ability to read and understand an old/legacy code, spaghetti code, asynchronous and decompiled.
- Optimization of existing code: Python, PHP, JS, SQL (Join/Union/Proc), HTML/CSS (contexts, templates, animation), caching at various levels of MVC/MVT. Interfaces and prototyping, technical documentation for the project.
- Setup and administration of servers: Nginx/Gunicorn/Postgres (Ubuntu, Centos), LAMP/WAMP (Windows Server). Nginx/Apache, Python/PHP (uWSGI, Gunicorn, Systemd, Mod FCGI, CLI), Databases and caching (Memcache, Redis, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB), a lot of experience with bash shell.
- Dependencies - PIP/NPM/Composer, Systemd/Docker/Vagrant, debugging and code profiling, version control systems - GIT/SVN/Mercurial, branching, merging, rollbacks, etc.
Professional knowledge and skills:
- Programming languages: Python 8years, JS 13years, HTML/CSS 16years, PostgreSQL 8years, PHP 7years, MySQL 7years, Rust, Redis, Mongo, NodeJS, Ruby On Rails, .NET MVC.
- Services: Google/Facebook/Yandex API, Stripe/Plaid/Authorize.net, Salesforce, Sailthru, Mandrill/Mailchimp, SOAP/REST, OAuth.
- Libraries: Django, Flask, Starlette, Yii, React, VueJS, YUI/AlloyUI, jQuery, Angular, Zend, Doctrine, Slim, ROR, Wagtail, Magento, Wordpress, OpenCart and others.
Code samples: https://github.com/manti-by